Ridge Point High School theatre program received multiple awards during the 2020 Jerry Baber Awards program. Fort Bend ISD high school theatre programs were recognized last week during a virtual awards ceremony. Overall, 27 individual and group performances were recognized and awarded.
The annual end-of-year awards ceremony honors the legacy of Jerry Baber, who created theatre departments at Clements and Kempner high schools and supported theatre arts at FBISD. The winners are chosen based on specified criteria through a panel of selected student judges.
The following honors were presented to Ridge Point High School for outstanding performances in their schools’ play:
- Best Costumes-Play, Caleb Bolden, Noises Off
- Best Ensemble-Play, Noises Off
- Best Lead Actress-Play, Lauren Beaman, Noises Off
- Best Overall Play, Noises Off
- Best Scenery-Play, Miklyn Wells, Technical Theatre Class, Noises Off
Ridge Point High School is one of two high schools that educate the students from Lakes of Savannah. To learn more our community and schools, visit Lakes of Savannah online.
SOURCE - Community Impact